As a single mom, it’s easy to get bogged down by the never-ending list of things to do. From carpooling to soccer practice to homework help, there’s always something that needs your attention. And somewhere in the midst of all that, you’re also trying to take care of yourself.
It can be tough to find the time and energy to focus on self-care, but it’s so important for your wellbeing. One way to make sure you’re taking care of yourself is by using positive affirmations.
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you reframe your thinking and change your mindset. When you repeat them regularly, they can have a powerful impact on how you see yourself and your life.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are 39 positive affirmations for single moms:
1. I am doing the best I can with what I have.
2. I am worthy of love and happiness.
3. I am strong and capable.
4. I am not alone – I have a community of supportive people in my life.
5. I am allowed to make mistakes and learn from them.
6. I am good enough just as I am.
7. Every day, I am getting closer to my goals.
8. I cherish and take care of myself so that I can be the best mom possible to my kids.
9. I am grateful for my children and for the joy they bring to my life.
10. I am confident in my parenting skills and I trust my instincts.
11. I provide a loving home for my children where they feel safe and supported.
12. I am open to learning new things and growing as a person.
13. I am creative and resourceful, and I can find solutions to any challenges that come up.
14. I am patient with myself and with my children – we are all doing our best.
15. I deserve happiness, love, and success in all areas of my life.
16. My needs are just as important as my children’s needs, and I make time for both.
17. I am setting a good example for my children by taking care of myself and living a healthy lifestyle.
18. I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
19. I have everything I need to be happy and successful.
20. I am choosing thoughts and beliefs that empower me and make me feel good about myself.
21. I am letting go of perfectionism and giving myself grace.
22. I am capable of handling anything that comes my way, one day at a time.
23. My children are happy and healthy, and they are thriving in all areas of their lives.
24. I am creating the life I want for myself and my family.
25. I attract positive and supportive people into my life.
26. I am living in alignment with my values and beliefs.
27. I am grateful for all the good in my life, no matter how small it may seem.
28. I love and approve of myself, exactly as I am.
29. Today, I am choosing to focus on the positive and to let go of negative thoughts and emotions.
30. I am adding value to the world by being the best mom I can be.
31. I have everything I need within me to create a happy and fulfilling life for myself and my children.
32. My children are blessed to have me as their mom, and I am blessed to have them in my life.
33. I am grateful for my journey as a single mom – it has made me who I am today.
34. I love being a mom, and I cherish every moment with my children.
35. I am confident in my ability to parent my children and give them what they need.
36. I am creating lasting memories with my children that we will all treasure forever.
37. I am raising happy, successful, and well-adjusted children who will make a positive impact on the world.
38. My children are a reflection of me, and I am proud of the people they are becoming.
39. Being a single mom is one of the biggest blessings in my life.
Affirmations are a powerful tool that can help you change your mindset and improve your life. Give some of these a try and see how they make you feel. Remember, you are worthy of love, happiness, and success – believe it and you will achieve it!